Geoterrain has continued to grow as a significant player in the environmental management and consulting industry in Nigeria. Our approach to environmental consulting is multidisciplinary, simple and practical. We access and adapt the best technology practice available to proffer solutions to environmental concern by systematically investigating and evaluating all potential environmental issues likely to significantly affect the ambient environment. We are a member of a specialized group that provides environmental consulting service to the federal government and to the oil and gas industry. We will continue to provide these services by working closely with our clients to deliver practical and cost effective solutions.
Geoterrain Nigeria Limited (GtN), is well positioned to carry out integrated environmental studies, based on our experiences, availability of cutting edge technology and techniques, seasoned Partners and in-depth knowledge base from similar environmental services or study works that we have successfully carried out within the Niger Delta Basin.
We have the experience and capacity to carry out a wide array of Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA), Post Impact Assessment (PIA), Environmental Auditing (EA), Shoreline Clean-Up Assessment (SCAT), Fate and Effect Studies, and Remediation while adhering to Government Regulatory requirement i.e. DPR (Department of Petroleum Resource Nigeria), Federal Ministry of Environment (FME), NOSDRA (National Oil Spill Detection and Response Agency, NIGERIA) including State’s environmental regulation.
Services that we provide include
- Environmental Studies (EIA, EEA, EA, ESA, PIA etc)
- Hydro geological Studies
- Soil and Groundwater remediation of impacted sites
- Post Certification Monitoring of previously remediated soil and groundwater
- Fate and Effect studies using RBCA & LORAX AIS
- Shoreline Clean-up Assessment Technique (SCAT)
- Waste Management Services
- Non-Intrusive Survey using Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR), Resistivity Surveys etc.
- Borehole Investigation and Decommissioning
- Dumpsite and hazardous waste management i.e. (drill cuttings management)
- Borehole site investigations using wire line logs
- Borehole drilling, supervision and management.
- Evaluate and monitor environmental conditions at different phase of project
- We deliver effective environmental management plan